As a Child Welfare Program Specialist in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Administration on Children, Youth and Families (ACYF), Childrens Bureau (CB), Child Welfare Capacity Building Division, you will serve as a focal point for the identification, dissemination, and utilization of model programs and best practices for improving child and family services.
**This announcement will be open for 10 business days OR until the first 100 applications have been received, whichever happens first.**
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.Learn more about this agency
- Identifying nationwide problems, issues, and trends and changing conditions which affect the well-being of children and their families.
- Assessing needs and analyzing existing training programs, materials, and resources to determine their effectiveness for providing training and technical assistance to assist State and local agencies and tribes on all aspects of child and family services and activities.
- Designing, developing, and implementing child welfare training and technical assistance programs and disseminating information to assist service providers.
- Providing authoritative advice and consultation to State and local child welfare agencies to improve their capacity in all aspects of child and family services operations.
- Administering the implementation and operation of a national child welfare clearinghouse.
Occasional travel - Up to 5% domestic travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/453135200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.