In this role, you will perform analysis and advisory services related to the effectiveness and/or efficiency of records and information management, forms management, controlled unclassified information, and accessibility and transparency programs and operations, and assists in the implementation of program activities.
This position is also being announced under the Agency's Merit Promotion Plan to federal employees and non-competitive appointment eligibles. If you wish to be considered under Merit Promotion or Non-Competitive procedures, you MUST apply under the Merit Promotion announcement 16-490-LMW-MP.Learn more about this agency
- Assist in the management of records and information management and forms management programs.
- Assist in the development of requirements for complying with records and information management and forms management policy and law.
- Perform activities in support of records and information management and forms management programs.
- Maintain one or more inventories, catalogs, or schedules for a large organization.
- Assist with records and information management surveys and research projects.
- Write correspondence in response to inquiries about information management programs, operations, and services.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/451986500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.