Who May Apply: Current Federal employees serving under career or career-conditional competitive service appointments, former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility, or persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special appointment authorities. Veterans who are preference eligible or separated from the armed forces under honorable conditions after 3 or more years of continuous service may apply under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA).Learn more about this agency
This position is established as an Information Technology Specialist (Data Management/Policy Plan/Enterprise Architecture), located in the Data Operations Division of the Office of the Chief Data Officer (CDO), Office of Management and Policy (OMP), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Washington, D.C.
- Analyzes and defines data requirements and specifications, and evaluates and provides recommendations on new data architectures.
- Works closely with Information Technology (IT) leadership to design, implement and manage technology solutions that enable the effective and cost-efficient storage, maintenance and use of data by agency stakeholders.
- Develops and administers data standards, policies, and procedures and partners with OIG stakeholders.
- Provides data architecture guidance, support, and coordination to customers and IT project teams.
- Develops reference models of the enterprise and maintains the information in the IT repository, enterprise architecture, and/or data management systems.
- Contributes to the monitoring and documentation of analysis, implementation, review and test of proposed changes to all data and structures, linking them to defects problems reported where applicable.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/451927600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.