This vacancy is limited to the first 50 applications received. All applications received prior to midnight (11:59 ET) of the day the application limit is reached will be accepted and considered. If the application limit is not reached by the closing date of the announcement, all applications received during the open period will be considered. Any required documents must be submitted at the time that you apply as documents will not be accepted past the day the application limit is reached, if applicable. If you choose to edit your application after it has been submitted, it will be removed from consideration until you re-submit your application. The date your application is last submitted will be used to determine whether you meet the cut-off criteria.Learn more about this agency
This vacancy is for a IT Specialist (Policy and Planning) position in the Decennial Information Technology Division located in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line - Suitland Station.
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Read the `Who May Apply` section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see DITD-2016-0014, IT Specialist (Policy and Planning), GS-2210-13, Census-MP-TW.
This position is ELIGIBLE for telework; additional criteria will be required (e.g., supervisory approval).
Relocation expenses may be paid.
This is a NONBARGAINING unit position.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Conducts quality assurance and compliance reviews of program and project level documentation
- Ensuring Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phase gate review processes and procedures are documented, maintained, followed, approved, for both Waterfall and Agile SDLC methodologies
- Developing and delivering both written and oral communication to a variety of staff
- Uses, evaluates, and recommends improvements to processes, procedures, and software tools use to support artifact and phase gate reviewers
- Manages the day to day activities of staff
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified U.S Citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/450916100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.