Who May Apply: Current Federal employees serving under career or career-conditional competitive service appointments, former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility, or persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special appointment authorities. Veterans who are preference eligible or separated from the armed forces under honorable conditions after 3 or more years of continuous service may apply under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA).Learn more about this agency
This position is established as a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Data Management/Policy Plan/Enterprise Architecture) and serves a the Director of the Data Operations Division in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Management and Policy (OMP), located in Washington, D.C.
- Leads efforts to define and establish data governance by developing and administering data standards, policies, and procedures and partner with OIG stakeholders.
- Leads efforts to evaluate and provide recommendations on new data architectures, management, and flows.
- Leads efforts to analyze and plan for anticipated changes in data capacity requirements.
- Responsible for the identification, evaluation, and recommendation of technological advances having a major impact on the current and planned application of IT expended towards meeting the IT goals of OIG.
- Provides guidance, support and coordination to ensure compatibility IT networks/systems, enterprise architecture, and technical information systems with data operations needs.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% Travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/450028900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.