About the Position:
As a Records and Information Management Specialist with the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) you will perform staff review of USACE elements and Records Managemet Programs to maintain a viable records management program for the assigned division/district. You will instruct and assist employees in setting up, maintaining and disposing of files in accordance with the current Army Records Information Management Systems and the Electronic Document Electronic Management System. Responsibility includes conducting records inspections to insure compliance with policy and regulations.
Who May Apply: U.S. CitizensLearn more about this agency
You will provide Records Management support as a member of ACE-IT. The major duties of the Records and Information Management Specialist include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform staff review of USACE elements and records management programs to maintain a viable records management program for the assigned division/district.
- Perform studies for the Information Product Services Division to ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
- Perform correspondence management, maintaining division and district correspondence procedures on the format of preparation, content, coordination, release, and signature on correspondence.
- Conduct the review, analyses, and processing of all administrative publications of the division or district or changes thereto in accordance with established guidelines.
- Research and analyze automated information management systems that can be applied to the Information Mission Area (IMA) disciplines.
Occasional travel - Business travel may be required up to 20% of the time
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/449627100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.