Earth Day is every day at EPA! At EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you’ll discover that EPA is one great place to work! We offer great benefits and work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career--we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment. Discover how exciting safeguarding our natural resources and protecting human health can be. Find yourself at EPA.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Region 2, Caribbean Environmental Protection Division, Director's Office, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico.
For more information on this office, visit their website: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/epa-region-2
- Maintain Division Director’s calendar and schedule appointments.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, studies, etc.
- Provide leadership and training to division staff on administrative practices.
- Use web-based systems to review and manage time and attendance and prepare and process travel authorizations and vouchers for division personnel.
- Act as initial public contact for the organization.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Any U.S. citizen may apply.
NOTE: This announcement will remain open through 11:59 PM Eastern time on the day the 75th application is received (all applications received on that day will be considered), or 11:59 PM Eastern time on the closing date, whichever comes first.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/444399500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.