The Precision Medicine Initiative (PMI) Cohort Program is a newly established office within the NIH Office of the Director. The highly visible initiative will result in the establishment of the nation's premier research cohort.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual, and you have experience providing leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of medically related activities of a multifaceted research program, then consider joining our team.
For more information, please visit: https://www.nih.gov/precision-medicine-initiative-cohort-program.
Learn more about this agency
As the Chief Medical Officer for the PMI Cohort Program, you will have responsibilities that include the following:
- Serving as the chief medical officer for the program and providing clinical direction for all of the complex and highly varied activities related to the PMI Cohort Program.
- Serving as the medical liaison to Institute/Center leadership within the NIH and to the partnering health care provider organizations that are part of the PMI Cohort Consortium.
- Overseeing the administration of clinical and basic research projects supported by the PMI Cohort Program.
- Providing leadership in the areas of strategic planning, strategy execution and implementation of care management programs affecting the PMI Cohort Program.
- Assessing risk management issues, such as on-site inspections that occur, and providing reports and recommendations as needed.
Occasional travel - Some travel required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/442973100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.