OIG audits and investigations lead to significant recoveries, the identification of cost-savings opportunities, and program improvements that directly enhance the U.S. Government’s ability to extend development assistance; support economic growth; combat the spread of disease; promote democratic reform; and address food insecurity to countries around the world.Learn more about this agency
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the OIG maintains international audit and investigative offices throughout the world with offices in Cairo, Egypt; Dakar, Senegal; Manila, Philippines; Pretoria, South Africa; San Salvador, El Salvador; Port au Prince, Haiti; Islamabad, Pakistan; Kabul, Afghanistan; Tel Aviv, Israel; Frankfurt, Germany; and Kampala, Uganda.
The OIG is centrally located in downtown Washington, D.C. at the prestigious Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center on 14th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW (Federal Triangle Metro – Blue, Orange and Silver Lines). The office is within walking distance of some of Washington’s best restaurants, historical theaters, shops, national monuments, and museums.
This position is in the Immediate Office and the incumbent is responsible for maintaining an independent quality assurance and control program to monitor OIG's programs and operations.
As a Supervisory Program Analyst, you will:
- Conduct internal quality assurance and control reviews of OIG reports, files, work papers and administrative operations.
- Schedule and conduct evaluations of OIG administrative functions to ensure they are in compliance with the professional and OIG standards.
- Analyze work to identify adverse trends and make recommendations to the Deputy Inspector General for corrective actions.
- Implement policy and procedures on quality related function for staff and operational component of the organization.
- Serve as key technical advisor for peer reviews of audit and investigative functions.
Occasional travel - Occasional Travel to the serviced posts indicated in this announcement may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All current or former employees with competitive/reinstatement eligibility, Interagency Career Transition Program/Career Transition Program (ICTAP/CTAP) eligibles within the local commuting area, Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) eligibles, and Persons eligible under Special Hiring Authority.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/442878300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.