About the Position:
This position is located at Moncrief Army Community Hospital, Occupational Health Branch. The work may in involve moderate physical exertion, including carrying equipment, standing, climbing, and bending, as well as the use of personal protective equipment.
Fort Jackson is approximately 210 miles east of Atlanta, Georgia; 75 miles northeast of Augusta, Georgia; 5 miles east of Columbia, South Carolina, and 80 miles south of Charlotte, North Carolina. Fort Jackson's location is close to the Columbia metropolitan area and an easy drive to Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah, Charleston, Charlotte, the beaches along the Atlantic Ocean, and the mountains.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
- Eligible due to an Interchange Agreement
- Serve as the Industrial Hygiene Program Assistant responsible for standard and nonstandard administrative assignments.
- Analyze technical reports to mitigate grammar and/or formatting errors.
- Operate various automated systems such as Industrial Hygiene Implementation Plan.
- Perform data entry into the Defense Occupational and Environment Readiness System.
Occasional travel - 5% TDY travel for training.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/442773100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.