Major Duties and Responsibilities (MDRs)
- Recommends, develops & implements best practices for digitally-mediated communication, collaborating with offices throughout the ODNI on strategy, accessibility and transparency. This includes management of web & social media policy, design, content for ODNI's social media activities, internal and external communication.
- Plan and execute online media campaigns to provide greater understanding of the ODNI & Intelligence Community's mission, goals, and strategies to a variety of diverse audiences.
- Develop, publish, and maintain social media content for ODNI web and social media sites.
- Coordinate with media relations and internal communications teams to ensure consistent messaging and timely communications.
- Evaluate and monitor the impact of electronic media communication efforts and provide structured recommendations and innovative solutions to maximize the effectiveness of communication within the IC.
- Serve as an adviser to ODNI components on electronic media communications strategies, initiatives, and messaging.
- Cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with staff in other communications organizations in the IC, and, as appropriate, members of the media, community leaders, policy groups, and/or concerned constituencies to provide information about ODNI mission, programs, and activities.
- Collaborate with IC Public Affairs offices to identify strategic, collaborative communication initiatives specifically those focused on web 2.0 technologies.
Occasional travel - 0-25%
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/440941000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.