Who May Apply: Federal employees with career or career-conditional tenure in the competitive service; former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility based on previous career or career-conditional appointments; displaced Federal employees requesting special priority selection consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP); veterans who are preference eligibles or who have been separated under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous active service; Military Spouses; and individuals with disabilities.
You MUST submit your SF-50 and/or DD Form 214, if applicable. Failure to provide may result in an ineligible rating.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ) mission is to produce evidence to make health care safer, higher quality, more accessible, equitable, and affordable and to work with HHS and other partners to make sure the evidence is understood and used.
This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Center for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (CQUIPS), in Rockville, MD.
This vacancy is also being announced concurrently with vacancy announcement HHS-AHRQ-DE-16-1715728 under competitive procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under competitive procedures. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
Additional selections may be made across the Department of Health and Human Services through this vacancy announcement.Learn more about this agency
Incumbent serves as a Health Scientist Administrator performing the following duties:
- Lead initiatives regarding development of patient experience of care surveys
- Review survey development process, testing, review of technical documentation for patient experience of care surveys
- Apply statistical and sampling expertise to questions and issues regarding study design and survey sampling
- Formulate methodologically sound research designs
- Review study designs, protocols, data collection, analytic methodologies and statistical techniques, and findings for studies using quantitative data
- Review study designs, protocols, data collection methodologies, analytic methodologies and findings for studies using qualitative data
- Evaluate validity and reliability studies on large-scale survey instruments
- Lead and participate in team meetings with external organizations, grantees, and contractors
- Prepare a variety of reports and responses focused on current activities and program accomplishments for staff and outside organizations
- Communicate survey, research findings, and organization policies and procedures to staff, consumers, survey developers, and users, and other stakeholder audiences
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/440246800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.