Who May Apply: Current Federal employees serving under career or career-conditional competitive service appointments, former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility, or persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special appointment authorities. Veterans who are preference eligible or separated from the armed forces under honorable conditions after 3 or more years of continuous service may apply under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA).Learn more about this agency
This position is established as an Information Technology Specialist in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Office of the Management and Policy (OMP), located in Washington, D.C.
- Is responsible for charged leading the development and adoption of a digital services strategy to support the mission of OIG.
- Develops, refines and maintains all policy related to the setting of technical architecture standards within OIG.
- Define the problem, vision, and solution for the business, technology, and cultural changes required to drive technology transformation and introduce new approaches to ensure business service improvements are achieved.
- Develop target enterprise architecture and implementation roadmap that accounts for HHS OIG strategy priorities, supports open technologies, and allows HHS OIG to adapt to changes to mission priorities and technology advances.
- Advocate for contemporary digital and information technology practices with senior HHS OIG leaders and external stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation of enterprise IT modernization plans.
- Implements management processes for information technology investment decisions, including a process for maximizing the value and managing the risk of IT acquisition and implementation.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/439636300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.