This is a Pathways Recent Graduate position located in the Communications Section. The Recent Graduates Program affords developmental experiences to individuals who have recently graduated from qualifying educational institutions or programs. The employee performs a range of web communications duties that are designed to enhance his/her professional knowledge as a Public Affairs Specialist. This is a one year appointment in the excepted service which may lead, at the agency's discretion, to a time-limited or permanent appointment in the competitive service. The full performance level of this position is GS-12.Learn more about this agency
- Support communication and outreach activities through writing, editing and disseminating content on a variety of web/digital media.
- Assist in the development of promotional materials, publications, blog posts, social media content, and press releases.
- Manage the content of NIFA’s Internet, Intranet and Web-based services and sites.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of initiatives, policies, and outreach strategies to ensure high quality web content.
- Assist in the development of communications plans for agency public outreach initiatives and special projects.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens and Nationals; no prior Federal experience is required.
Recent graduates from a qualifying educational institution having completed an academic program within the preceding two years.
Note: Veterans who were precluded by their military service obligation from meeting this requirement will have up to six years to apply.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/435782100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.