About the Position:
This position is included under the provisions of Special Retirement Coverage and may have both a maximum entry age and a mandatory retirement date. For more information follow this link.
Primary Law Enforcement Officer:
Law enforcement availability pay (LEAP) in the amount of 25% has been approved for this position. Applicants must agree to work an average of two hours extra per day to meet the requirements for LEAP described in 5 USC 5545a(d)(1).
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Former Federal Employee, eligible for reinstatement
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Veterans with a service-connected disability of 30% or more
- Eligible for military spouse preference under Executive Order 13473
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
- Eligible for family member appointment under Executive Order 12721
- Eligible for NAF/AAFES Interchange Agreement
- Eligible due to an Interchange Agreement
- Serve as a journeyman investigator responsible for independently planning, developing, and conducting criminal investigations involving highly technical computer programs and other advanced technology issues requiring exceptional levels of expertise and knowledge.
Occasional travel - 20% Duty Travel
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens and Status Candidates
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/430805900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.