The GS-11 level of this Social Science Research Analyst position is developmental and leads to the GS-12 level. The primary difference between the GS-11 level and GS-12 levels is in the areas of supervisory control and level of responsibility.
The employee serves as Social Science Research Analyst in the Office of Research, Demonstration, and Employment Support conducting, public policy analysis and assists in the management of projects and studies.
NOTE: Your resume must specifically address the evaluation criteria for the position. This information is instrumental in determining the highest quality candidates to be referred to the Selecting Official. If your application materials do not demonstrate the competencies and experience needed for this position, your application will be ineligible for consideration. If you are qualifying based on a completed degree, the submitted transcript(s) must include the date your degree was conferred. Applications will not be considered without this documentation.
Important: Three (3) positions will be filled between the GS-11 and GS-12 grade levels. Incumbent will be working in either Woodlawn, MD or Washington, DC.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.Learn more about this agency
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses of policy issues using appropriate research Methodology and presents information and findings in analytical papers or provides input into reports, papers, briefings, presentations, and memos.
- Assists with the design of the technical requirements of the task orders, contracts, projects and/or studies.
- Identifies and develops associated costs.
- Assists with the establishment of quality standards and delivery requirements.
- Assists the contracting officer and/or project officer with solicitation and evaluation of bids.
- Provides technical input and documentation for contract modification or termination.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/430766600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.