Do you desire to protect American interests and secure our Nation while building a meaningful and rewarding career? If so, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling.
DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters. The vitality and magnitude of this mission is achieved by a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
Discover a challenging and rewarding career with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the sole organization responsible for securing the nation's borders. At CBP, we:
- Secure and facilitate trade and travel while enforcing hundreds of U.S. regulations, including immigration and drug laws
- Seize illegal narcotics, vehicles, and agricultural products
- Prevent unauthorized entry into the country
- Rescue individuals who fall into dangerous conditions traversing our border
For more information about CBP's mission, activities, and careers, please visit our website at: http://www.cbp.gov/.
Who May Apply:
- Open to all U.S. Citizens who have been accepted for enrollment or are currently enrolled ion an educational institution in at least a half time basis
- For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please see http://www.dhs.gov/careers/
Organizational Location: This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of the Commissioner, Privacy and Diversity Office, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Division, located in Washington, DC.
Amendment: This job opportunity announcement will close at 11:59 PM EST March 3, 2016.
Note: One or more selections may be made using this job opportunity announcement.
- Compiling statistical data,
- Production of internal management reports,
- Maintaining a database to store management information that is used in making organization decisions and included n reports submitted to higher management,
- Coordinating the distribution of new or revised administrative policies, regulations, and procedures to management that affect the administrative internal control and functions of the unit.