**Vacancy has been amended to reflect new contact number.**Learn more about this agency
This position is with the United States Agency for International Development's (USAID), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Management. The Office of Management directs the development, coordination, and execution of overall OIG management and administrative policy and planning. OIG is responsible for auditing and investigating USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the Inter-American Foundation, the United States African Development Foundation (USADF) and the Overseas Private Investment Corporations (OPIC). OIG is organized into three operational units: Audit, Investigations, and Management. OIG maintains overseas offices in Cairo, Egypt; Dakar, Senegal; Manila Philippines; Pretoria, South Africa; San Salvador, El Salvador; Port au Prince, Haiti; Islamabad, Pakistan; Kabul, Afghanistan; Tel Aviv, Israel, Frankfurt, Germany and Kampala, Uganda.
The incumbent serves as the Deputy to the Assistant Inspector General for Management (AIG/M) and shares with the AIG/M the following program areas: Human Capital, Policy, Planning and Special Projects, Information Management, Financial Resources, and General Support Activities.
- Advises and assists the AIG/M in setting overall priorities and policy for Management activities and oversees the planning and execution of these activities to ensure goals and objectives are achieved in an effective and timely manner and that customer expectations are met.
- Directs and oversees the formulation of OIG budget proposals, development of budget execution plans, execution of the budget by allocating funds of OIG operating units, and tracking expenditures against budget plans.
- Coordinates the OIG's and Management's strategic planning processes that serve as the foundation for the OIG's program of audits, investigations, and special reviews.
- Advises and assists the IG and senior leadership in preparing testimony for congressional hearings and administrative forums regarding OIG programs and operations.
- Oversees new and innovative policies, procedures, standards, and guides and conducts studies to enhance the administrative support program from both an operational and financial perspective.
Occasional travel - Less than 25% travel is required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All groups of qualified individuals.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/427848100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.