This position is located in the Department of Defense (DoD) Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Office of the Deputy Inspector General (DIG) for Special Plans and Operations (SPO). The Office of the DIG-SPO is responsible for conducting assessments on DoD-wide operations and programs with an emphasis on priority national security objectives.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Department of Defense (DoD) Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Office for Special Plans and Operations (SPO). The incumbent performs a variety of management, analytical, and administrative services in managing SPO resources. Major duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Representing the Deputy Inspector General inside and outside the component; managing internal controls in areas of responsibility for compliance with OIG policies and procedures.
- Working with management and staff to develop and administer management processes.
- Analyzing budget data; developing estimates and preparing budget justifications; managing, tracking and controlling budget expenditures and preparing reports.
- Administering the Human Capital process-developing, reporting and tracking Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs) requests, justifications and usage.
- Reviewing and recommending action on Requests for Personnel Actions (RPAs), award nominations, performance management documents and other human capital actions, preparing and ensuring preparation of RPA supporting documents.
- Administering component travel funds.
- Planning, coordinating and controlling component space requirements, facilities management, telecommunications, computer and other equipment services; serving as Property Accountability Officer.
- Coordinating learning management for component staff and monitoring compliance.
Occasional travel - May require up to 10% temporary duty travel in the Continental United States and outside the Continental United States
Who May Apply
This job is open to…DoDIG employees on a current permanent career or career-conditional appointment, Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) and ICTAP eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/418480400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.