If you would like to be a part of a Federal organization dedicated to serving our Nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense (DoD) Office of the Inspector General (OIG). The agency promotes integrity, accountability and improvement of critical DoD programs and operations to support mission accomplishment and to serve the public interest. The OIG offers the full range of Federal benefits (https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Pay_and_Benefits) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.
This position is located in the Department of Defense (DoD) Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Office of Quality Assurance and Standards (QAS). The incumbent manages a variety of management, analytical and administrative services for QAS where assigned.Learn more about this agency
Duties of JOA:
- Manages budget development and execution.
- Administers human capital processes.
- Coordinates learning management for QAS staff.
- Manages internal controls in areas of responsibility for compliance with OIG policies and procedures.
- Administers component travel funds.
- Serves as Property Accountability Officer.
- Serves as representative to maintain QAS information in the travel system.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/416355400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.