This vacancy announcement includes 3 cut-off dates: June 7th, July 7th, and August 7th. After each cut-off date, eligible applicants will be referred to the hiring official for employment consideration.
As a Consumer Safety Officer in the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), Office of Compliance (OC), you will provide guidance and consultation regarding inspection and investigation methods and procedures necessary to accomplish compliance/enforcement/regulatory objectives.
This vacancy is also being announced concurrently with vacancy announcement FDA-CDER-15-MP-1387127 under merit promotion procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under merit promotion procedures. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
This job opportunity announcement will be used FDA-wide to fill additional vacancies within the same geographical locations.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a subject matter specialist in the evaluation of drug manufacturing and compounding facilities.
- Drafts responses to correspondence from within and outside the agency concerning FDA regulated products.
- Interacts with internal and external stakeholders and the general public regarding a range of consumer and medical product safety and availability issues.
- Evaluates medical product facility compliance issues under applicable CGMP regulations and other legal requirements, and participate in formulating new regulations, procedures and programs with national and international impact.
- Adapts and applies investigative methods and negotiating techniques to conduct inspections and investigations of manufacturers and operations.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/401484000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.