The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ) mission is to produce evidence to make health care safer, higher quality, more accessible, equitable, and affordable and to work with HHS and other partners to make sure the evidence is understood and used.
This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Center for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (CQuIPS), in Rockville, MD.
Learn more about this agency
This vacancy is also being announced concurrently with vacancy announcement HHS-AHRQ-MP-15-1382723 under merit promotion procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under merit promotion procedures. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
This announcement may be used to fill additional positions.
Incumbent serves as a Program Analyst performing the following duties:
- Evaluate project tasks for feasibility, technical merit, data use compliance, and budget
- Develop, select, adapt, and employ qualitative and quantitative methods, procedures and systems for assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of a healthcare program, or a segment of a program
- Review and evaluate established program policies and procedures to determine gaps where additional guidance is needed
- Formulate and recommend additional policies or procedures, or modifications to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of program products and operations
- Develop or modify written procedures, instructions, or policies to serve as guidance for others
- Provide instructions and guidance to individuals within and outside of the immediate organization concerning programmatic activities
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/400972700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.