Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must have specialized knowledge in defining, analyzing, configuring, diagnosing/resolving, installing, administering, and maintaining network infrastructures, computer hardware, computer systems administration, and communications & wireless technologies.
· Involved with planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance and/or management of network systems used for the transmission of information in voice data, and/or video formats.
· Maintain network infrastructure by configuring and optimizing network servers, hubs, routers, and switches.
· Coordinate with network engineers, operational staff personnel, and sponsors in ensuring network and communication systems are operational.
· Plan, coordinate, schedule, and manage project/tasks and recommend ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency within the command and control (C2) systems.
· Interpret and explain information technologies, system/network procedures, policies, guidelines, and training plans and serve as a IT Network advisor to the sponsors leadership, supervisor, and employees.