Job Title:Supervisory Transportation Security Inspector - Canine - SV-1801-J
Department:Department Of Homeland Security
Agency:Transportation Security Administration
Job Announcement Number:HNL-14-806289
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$94,265.00 to $146,108.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, August 27, 2014 to Friday, September 5, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Honolulu, HI View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All TSA employees (includes permanent employees and 5 year temporary employees), TSA-Wide.|
Salary range listed includes Locality Pay of 16.51% and Cost Of Living Allowance (COLA) of 12.25%.
This position is located at Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Honolulu, HI.
Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please:
- You must possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
- You must complete a favorable Background Investigation (BI).
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must pass pre-employment Drug Screening AND random drug/alcohol testing.
- You must successfully complete the Inspections training course.
- See additional "Conditions of Employment" in "Other Information" section.