We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Travel may be required.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
NOTE: SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Interested candidates MUST be able to obtain and maintain an active Non-Critical sensitive (Level 3) clearance which requires completion and favorable adjudication of a National Agency Check with Law and Credit (NACLC) prior to appointment, unless a waiver is obtained. The incumbent will be subject to a 5-year periodic reinvestigation.
1. In the text box following each KSA applicants please provide a brief narrative response that demonstrates their possession of the applicable KSA. Your narrative responses should include examples of related experience that describes how you meet the answers you chose and clearly reflect your highest level of ability. Include the name, title, organization name, and phone number of at least one reference that can be contacted for further verification of your level of ability.
2. You may be asked to verify information you have provided on your application for employment with the FAA.
3. Some, all, or none of the candidates may be interviewed.
4. This announcement may be used to fill other positions subject to the approval of the Human Resource Management Division.
5. This position is also being announced Vacancy Announcement No. AWA-AIN-14-0018MR-37843 as U.S. Citizens. Please review both vacancy announcement to determine if you are eligible to apply.
This is not a bargaining unit position.Links to Important Information: Locality Pay