About the Agency
Division: Records Management
Location: Savannah, GA
Working Hours : 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (flexible) Monday - Friday
The FBI must ensure our workforce is fully staffed to continue protecting our nation and combating crime. As a result, the FBI is committed to achieving FY 2014 hiring goals. Effective, May 5, 2014, FBI employees will be precluded from moving to another position within the Bureau by means of promotion, reassignment or change to lower grade unless the new position is career enhancing (Headquarters to Field Offices or Field Offices to Headquarters) or offers a greater promotional potential than the position in which they are currently serving.
- Serves as a RMD expert on statutory and regulatory requirements,
obligations, decision, policies, practices, and precedents regarding
the area(s) of responsibility of the unit to which assigned.
- Performs extensive analysis and evaluation for a full range of
responsibilities, addressing highly complex requests, inquiries, and matters.
- Serves as an expert and authoritative resource and point of contact on matters involving Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIPA), national security classification, various records dissemination concerns, and the FBI.
- Serves as an expert on Executive Orders and National Archive regulations pertaining to historical declassification.
- Serves as key liaison among the FBI and outside contacts regarding FBI information and records dissemination.
- Drafts reports, correspondence, and prepares final response packages.