About the Agency
A successful candidate in this position will develop, design, perform and document a broad range of analyses involving current and projected pricing, production, supply and distribution patterns, conditions and problems pertaining to Energy.
As a Operations Research Analyst, you will:
- Performs analyses through parametric knowledge of subjects studies.
- Evaluates impacts of new technologies, systems and policies, applying analytical techniques in innovative ways.
- Analyzes in innovative ways the effects of different policies and policy options and advises high level managers of positive and negative effects of the different policies and policy options.
- Monitors, evaluates and coordinates projects and studies carried out under contract.
- Documents study purposes, methods, assumptions, and conclusions, and briefs officials.