About the Agency
Working Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
*Please note: The working hours may vary based on office of assignment. You may be required to work during hours other than your regular shift in special instances.
The Base Salary is listed. The actual salary will vary depending on location. You may refer to OPM.gov to find your appropriate 2014 GS salary range according to your location. If your location is not listed, refer to the salary chart that is listed as RUS.
- Provides leadership to a staff of IT Specialists.
- Serves as the local area network (LAN)/wide area network (WAN) subject matter expert for classified and unclassified networks being utilized by the division.
- Plans and coordinates projects that involve multiple stages in the system development life cycle.
- Configures routers, switches, servers; analyzes network performance; applies patches to servers and systems; and develops and maintains relationships with FBI and non-FBI technical staff responsible for network administration, maintenance, and security.
- Plans, designs, develops, procures, implements, operates, and maintains IT systems.
- Works directly with customers to customize services to meet specific customer requirements.
- Develops technical and administrative standards and procedures regarding IT issues and prepares reports on project status.
- Occasional Travel
- Some travel may be required.