About the Agency
Division: Washington Field Office
Location: Washington, D.C.
Working Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m., 12:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Salary: GS 12: $75,621.00 - $98,305.00
GS 13: $89,924.00 - $116,901.00
- Serves as a Collections Operations Analyst for the Mid-Atlantic Regional Plant(MARP).
- Analyze, identify and recommend highly complex and innovative technical approaches and methods to meet customer's needs.
- Plan, implement and manage multiple projects of mid to high level or complexity.
- Participate in inter-agency and outside of USIC discussions on methods used to collect and analyze technical intelligence.
- Provide subject matter expertise to create and guide technical source collection strategies and determine technical intelligence priorities.
- Identify, coordinate, implement and educate personnel on new technical collection techniques through liaison with OTD, USIC agencies, research institutions and telecommunications providers.