Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Sacramento, CA View Map
Why search any longer - we have just the opportunity for you! Come, join us, and capitalized on your surveying expertise and become a vital part of our Design and Construction Team. Be involved in leading geodetic and land surveying activities in support of structural monitoring; and in the design and construction of major water resources structures and water conveyance distribution systems.
This position with the Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Region, Division of Design and Construction, is located in Sacramento, CA. For information on the Mid-Pacific Region visit: http://www.usbr.gov/mp For information on the Sacramento area visit: http://www.co.Sacramento.ca.us
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- 50% or Greater
- Travel is required approximately 50% of the time
- Professional Land Surveyor License required.
- Position subject to pre-employment physical.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license
- Confidential Financial Disclosure Report, OGE Form 0450 required.