In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered. Your resume is the key means we have for evaluating your skills, knowledge, and abilities, as they relate to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific in describing your experience.
The National Guard Bureau and Office of Personnel Management have identified the following minimum requirements for this position:
As a minimum your resume must demonstrate you have experience, education, or training which demonstrates administrative, professional, investigative, or technical work requiring the ability to deal effectively with others, to collect, evaluate and organize pertinent facts. Experience preparing clear and concise written reports.
In addition to meeting the minimum requirements above, applicants must have the specialized experience as follows:
Your resume must demonstrate you have:
GS-09 Must have at least 24 months experience, education or training performing functions involving various intelligence systems and organizations. Experience reviewing and analyzing data including technical reports, surveys, and studies. Experience preparing and conducting training plans and programs, both formal and on-the-job.
GS-11 and above Must have at least 36 months experience, education or training developing and recommending policy, organizing and carrying out specific programs, evaluating and recommending changes in methods of intelligence operations. Experience in administrative, investigative, or technical work which required the applicant to deal effectively with others. Experience collecting, evaluating and organizing pertinent facts and to analyze and prepare clear and concise reports.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Wear the uniform appropriate for the members' grade and component of the armed forces, maintaining standards of conduct and appearance.
- IAW the civil service employment law (5 U.S.C. 3328), male applicants born after 31 December 1959 are required to furnish a statement of Selective Service registration status prior to appointment.
- IAW the Immigration Reform Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-6603), successful applicant will be required to provide verification of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Participation in Direct Deposit is mandatory.
- Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S. Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process. The process requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9.
Are you using your education to qualify? For positions requiring positive education requirements, or if you are using education to meet all or part of the qualification requirements, you must submit a copy of your transcripts. See OPM's General Policies (http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-policies/#url=General-Policies) for information on crediting education.
For positions in this occupational series, substitution for Specialized Experience is: Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in any field leading to a bachelor's degree, in an accredited college or university, meets the GS-5 level requirements.
All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement and clearly documented in your resume, unless otherwise stated.
Military Membership: Dual status military technicians are members of the National Guard, hold the military grades specified for their authorized positions, and wear the uniform appropriate for the members' grade and component of the armed forces.
COMPATIBLE MILITARY REQUIREMENTS: Selected candidates for this position will be required to be in the compatible military grade prior to the closing date of this announcement. Selectee must also be in a compatible military assignment (MOS/AFSC) prior to or within one year of placement.
MILITARY APPOINTMENT: Enlisted
MILITARY GRADE: E4 - E7
MILITARY ASSIGNMENT: 1N1X1
- For positions requiring the operation of motor vehicles, candidates must have a valid state driver's license for the state in which they live or are principally employed.
-Must have a current Top Secret/Special Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance.
-1N151 Preffered but not required.
-Individual selected may need to work different shifts to accomodate mission requirements.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, we will review your resume to ensure you meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements listed in this announcement. You will be rated based on the information provided in your resume and responses to the Occupational Questionnaire, along with your supporting documentation to determine your ability to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities/competencies related to the job requirements:
1. Ability to communicate orally and in writing
2. Skill in organizing work in a logical sequence and managing assigned tasks to successful completion
3. Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems.
4. Ability to analyze and evaluate raw data in order to provide finished reports.
5. Skill in researching and compiling intelligence information to be disseminated.
6. Ability to analyze and evaluate raw data in order to provide finished reports and intelligence products.
7. Knowledge of National, Theater, and Tactical airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance collections platforms.
8. Understanding of the Imagery Collections and Requirements Management process as part of the Air Tasking Order cycle.