Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Seminoe Dam, WY View Map
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-GP-WY-14-65, for current Federal employees serving under competitive service career or career-conditional appointments, former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility, VEOA eligible veterans or persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special appointing authorities (such as 30% disabled veterans). If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a Powerplant Supervisor II looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
Here is a great opportunity to join an organization with excellent growth potential!
LOCATION: Great Plains Region, Wyoming Area Office, Seminoe/Kortes Facilities, Seminoe Dam, WY.
For living conditions go to: www.usbr.gov/gp/employment/living_conditions.pdf
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional Travel Required.
- U.S. Citizenship or National. Valid State driver's license required.
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation (See How to Apply).
- For veterans consideration, submit document(s) under Required Documents.
- You MUST pass a pre-employment physical examination prior to hire.
- Supervisory probationary period may be required.
- Work schedule: four 10-hour days.