Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Billings, MT View Map
This position is to be filled under the Pathways Internship Program which is designed to provide students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with paid work opportunities in agencies to explore federal careers while in school. Additional information about the Pathways Internship Program can be found at www.usajobs.gov/StudentsAndGrads.
Conversion: This appointment may continue until the selectees educational requirements have been completed, at which time the individual may, at the agencys discretion, be converted to a term or permanent appointment. Must be a U.S. citizen to be eligible for conversion.
Work schedule may vary to accommodate the student's school schedule during the school year, and during summer and school breaks.
LOCATION: Great Plains Region, Regional Office, Human Resources Group, Employment Operations and Benefits Services, Billings, Montana.
Promotions to the next grade/salary level are neither guaranteed nor automatic, but based on supervisor initiation.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional Travel.
- Must be at least 16 years of age to apply. Valid State driver's license
- required. U.S. Citizenship or National to be eligible for conversion.
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation (See How to Apply).
- You must meet education requirements (see Qualifications). Submit
- transcript(s) to verify education. Higher-level MBI investigation required.
- For veterans consideration, submit document(s) under Required Documents.