Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Lakewood, CO View Map
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-DO-2014-164 for current federal employees serving under a competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a Grants Management Specialist.
Here is a great opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
You can progress from $42K to 62K in 3 years! Year 1 - $42,048 (GS-07), Year 2 - $51,433 (GS-09), and Year 3 - $62,228 (GS-11). Promotions to the next grade/salary level are neither guaranteed nor automatic, but based on supervisor initiation.
Location: Management Services Office, Acquisition and Assistance Management Division, Financial Assistance Management Branch, Policy Section, Lakewood CO.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel by airplane and automobile is necessary in fulfilling the requirements of this position.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. National;
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation;
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation; (See How to Apply)
- You must meet specialized experience requirements; (See Qualifications)
- For veterans consideration, submit document(s) under Required documents;