· Resume showing relevant experience (cover letter optional).
· Veteran preference documentation, if applicable.
· CTAP/ICTAP documentation, if applicable
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application. If you applied online and your application is complete, DO NOT fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
To verify uploaded documents have been processed, please wait one hour to ensure they have cleared the virus scan. You can verify that your uploaded documents are attached to your application by checking the Details tab of your Application Manager account https://applicationmanager.gov/ for this vacancy announcement. Your documents will display under the Details tab in the Document area. If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s), you may fax your supporting documents by following the procedures outlined below:
1. To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is . 1183981
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
You must provide a complete Application Package, which includes:
*Your responses to the Occupational/Assessment Questionnaire. (Online or 1203-FX) Required: Your resume showing relevant experience (cover letter optional) to include paid or non-paid experience, job titles, dates held (month, day, year), number of hours worked per week, duties, and salary.
* Required, if applicable: Veterans' Preference documentation. (See Other Information section for details.)
* Required, if applicable: CTAP/ICTAP documentation (a copy of a separation notice or other proof of eligibility for priority selection); a copy of an SF-50 showing current position, grade, promotion potential, and duty location; AND a copy of your most recent performance appraisal.
Your resume MUST contain all information required for Federal employment. Your resume MUST include full employment information such as periods of employment, month and year position(s) started and ended, title of position(s), employer's name and address, hours worked, description of duties, etc. * To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, http://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process. To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF THEY ARE SUBMITTED BY TELEFAX, EMAIL OR GOVERNMENT-PAID POSTAGE ENVELOPE.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Monday, September 15, 2014 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire:
2. Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf.
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
Faxed documents will take 2-3 business days to process.
Faxed documents submitted with missing information will not be processed. The following will prevent your documents from being processed:
Not using the special cover page mentioned above.
Missing, incomplete, or invalid Vacancy Identification Number
Missing or incomplete Social Security Number or name
Note: If you have documents in your Application Manager account from a previous vacancy announcement they can be opened, copied and saved then reused as an upload file for this vacancy. Uploading your documents will speed the processing of your application for this announcement.