Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Reclamation has determined that the duties of this position are suitable for telework only during an emergency or natural disaster.
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-PN-VA-CCA-14-274 for current federal employees serving under competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on their expertise as a Craftsman with journeyman level skills. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment. Responsibilities include performing a variety of craftsman work with equipment and structures connected with fish passage and protective equipment, storage reservoirs and water conveyance systems.
Here is a great opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
This position is located in Hermiston, OR. For more information, click on the following link: http://www.usbr.gov/pn.about/hr/area-information.html.
Payment of travel and relocation expenses will be your responsibility.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel will be required for repair and field work.
- U.S. Citizenship or National.
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- Resume and supporting documentation required. (See How to Apply).
- For veterans consideration, submit document(s) under other information.
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Subject to drug testing.