Job Title:Data Analytics Specialist
Department:General Services Administration
Agency:Office of Governmentwide Policy
Job Announcement Number:1400329TGDE
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$52,146.00 to $67,787.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, July 31, 2014 to Thursday, August 14, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-time - Permanent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All United States citizens and nationals (residents of American Samoa and Swains Island).|
This vacancy is also being announced as Vacancy Announcement Number 1400328TGMP under Merit Promotion regulations. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under Merit Promotion Procedures. Note: You must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered under both procedures.
GSA has been repeatedly named by the Partnership for Public Service as one of the 'Best Places to Work in the Federal Government'.
As a Data Analytics Specialist, you will be reporting to the Director of Data Analytics within the Office of Government wide policy; the Data Analytics organization (M) is designed to make the wealth of information that GSA generates every day accessible throughout GSA, as well as to the American people. This position is located in the Office of Government-wide Policy, Office of Associate Administrator at 1800 F Street, NW, in Washington, DC.
GSA offers its employees a wide range of benefits including:
- Federal health insurance plans (choose from a wide range of plans)
- Life insurance coverage with several options to choose from
- Leave policies to help you take care of your personal, recreational, and health care needs
- Thrift Savings Plan (similar to a 401(k) plan)
- Flexible work schedules and telework
- Transit and child care subsidies
- Training and development
- Not Required
- Apply online (See How to Apply section.)
- U.S. Citizenship or National