The Farm Service Agency (FSA) is an exciting and rewarding place to start, build and/or continue your career. Be part of our team and support the well-being of American agriculture and the American public.
FSA's diverse culture and benefits allow for a healthy balance between your career and home life. In addition to a generous salary, FSA offers a friendly and professional working environment with a diverse workforce, flexible hours/work schedules, and other family-friendly benefits such as: paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, retirement and supplemental savings plan, a wide array of health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and long-term care insurance.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER "HOW TO APPLY" BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED
Veteran's preference does not apply.
This is a non-civil service position with the Stanton County FSA Office in Johnson, Kansas.
This position is located in the Stanton County FSA Office in Johnson, Kansas.
This position is responsible for:
• Carrying out office activities and functions pertaining to one or more of the program areas administered in the county.
• Interprets and explains procedures, program regulations and forms to producers and other agency personnel.
• Utilizes IBM system 36 and /or PC Computer to maintain producer data and process automated program forms.
• Uses a high degree of initiative and judgment in planning and carrying out assigned tasks and resolving problems encountered.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional in state travel may be required.