Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Clark County, NV View Map
PLEASE NOTE: THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO AUGUST 25, 2014.
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-LC-14-66 for status applicants. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as an Occupational Health Nurse. Responsibilities include providing healthcare, counseling, education and training to employees and visitors of the Lower Colorado Dams Office (to include Hoover Dam and the Visitor Center).
LOCATION: Lower Colorado Region, Lower Colorado Dams Office, Compliance and Regulatory Office, Safety and Occupational Health Group, Hoover Dam, Boulder City NV. Boulder City and Hoover Dam are a short drive from the Las Vegas metropolitan area.
For living conditions visit: Boulder City, NV - http://www.bcnv.org
Henderson, NV - http://www.hendersonchamber.com
Las Vegas, NV - http://www.lvchamber.com
Relocation expenses are not authorized.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel may be required.
- U.S. Citizenship or National.
- You must apply online to be considered for this position.
- You must submit transcripts & proof of registration - see Qualifications.
- Position requires a pre-employment physical.
- Position requires a pre-employment drug test.
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.