· Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using brooms, mops, scrubbers, waxers and buffers.
· Cleans carpets and rugs using vacuums and carpet shampooers/steam cleaners.
· Washes and replaces venetian blinds and ceiling fixtures, replaces fluorescent and incandescent bulbs.
· Removes stains from a variety of surfaces, such as rugs, carpets, walls, floors, doors and fixtures by use of proper chemicals and cleaning solutions and equipment.
· Empties waste containers, dust window sills/ledges, wipe down furniture.
· Washes and cleans windows inside and outside building using stepladders, extension ladders, scaffolding and safety belts to reach windows.
· Keeps restrooms in clean and sanitary condition.
· Wipes down walls and partitions.
· Keeps track of cleaning supplies and equipment.
· Maintain safe, clean and orderly stock and storage area.
· Perform minor building maintenance to maintain the appearance of the buildings.
· Applies ice control materials to entrance and sidewalks adjacent-to assigned work areas.
· Removes snow by shovel and power equipment from steps and sidewalks in immediate vicinity of buildings.
· During summer months, waters, re-seeds, fertilizes, and mows lawns using power equipment.
· Pick up and dispose of litter and waste paper inside and outside of buildings.