About the Agency
The Smithsonian Institution values and seeks a diverse workforce. Join us in "Inspiring Generations through Knowledge and Discovery."
- Maintains working knowledge of learning principles and practices for online and blended instruction.
- Develops and implements innovative and accessible education programs.
- Works with curatorial staff to ensure content accuracy.
- Develops educational activities based on the knowledge of the content and best museum teaching practices.
- Conducts formative evaluation to ensure that new activities engage the visitor and accomplish the learning objectives.