Job Title:Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (CIO)
Department:Department Of Justice
Agency:Offices, Boards and Divisions
Hiring Organization:Tax Division- Office of Management and Administration
Job Announcement Number:DOJ-TAX-OMA-2014-10MP
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$124,995.00 to $157,100.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, July 23, 2014 to Wednesday, August 6, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)|
|Public Trust - Background Investigation|
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career with access to a generous benefits package, consider the U.S. Department of Justice, Tax Division as your employer of choice. The Tax Division is a litigating component of the Department of Justice with responsibility for enforcing the nation's tax laws fully, fairly, and consistently, through both criminal and civil litigation, to promote voluntary compliance with the tax laws, maintain public confidence in the integrity of the tax system, and promote the sound development of the law.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel may be required
- You must be a U.S. Citizen.
- You must complete a background investigation.
- Selective Service Registration is required, as applicable.
- Completion of a one-year supervisory probationary period may be required.
- May be required to undergo a urinalysis for a drug test.