Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
- This position will be located at Madigan Army Medical Center, Department of Behavioral Health, Joint Base Lewis McChord in Tacoma, WA.
- A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
As a Supervisory Clinical Psychologist at Madigan Army Medical Center, you will:
- Serve as Supervisor for the Child And Family - Behavioral Health Service (CAF - BHS) with direct oversight and facilitation of design, development, and implementation of a Comprehensive CAF-BHS program addressing the unique needs of Army children, spouses, and families.
- Conduct needs assessments, analyze population specific risk factors, determine funding requirements, and assist with program development.
- Serve as a representative of the CAF-BHS to civic organizations and the Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM) military community through participation in strategic conferences, seminars, and other opportunities requiring briefings, meetings, and high levels of interaction with various audiences.
- Provide guidance on implementation and execution of JBLM CAF-BHS care programs.
- Coordinate and oversee the integration of behavioral health care programs for JBLM, supporting and ensuring that the objectives of the program align with The Army Behavioral Health Proponency.