Job Title:Child And Youth Program Assistant (Skill Level-3)
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army Installation Management Command
Hiring Organization:There when you need us! Child, Youth & School Services recognizes the challenges of our Soldiers and
Job Announcement Number:WENAFEQ141169302
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$11.06 to $17.61 / Per Hour|
|Wednesday, July 23, 2014 to Monday, July 28, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Intermittent - Intermittent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Fort Bliss, TX View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|US Citizens and Non Citizens|
There when you need us! Child, Youth & School Services recognizes the challenges of our Soldiers and their Families. By offering quality programs for children, youth and students, CYS supports the Army Family Covenant by reducing the conflict between mission readiness and parental responsibility. This vacancy will fill positions at any of our Fort Bliss CYS facilities
There when you need us! Child, Youth & School Services recognizes the challenges of our Soldiers and their Families. By offering quality programs for children, youth and students, CYS supports the Army Family Covenant by reducing the conflict between mission readiness and parental responsibility.
This vacancy will fill positions at any of our Fort Bliss CYS facilities
You can apply for this position using the following options (you must have a resume or use the NAF Optional Application http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pureEdge/A3433.XFDL to apply):
1. Preferred - Apply electronically via USAJOBS - https://usajobs.gov. This will ensure faster processing of your application. You will also receive faster status updates.Please upload all required documents. Uploaded documents will be processed through the system. You are encouraged to monitor your application status. *You can download the USAJOBS.gov app to your smart phone for easy access and convenience!
2. Fax your resume (and supporting documentation) to (478)757-3144. The following link will take you to the cover sheet which must be included with the faxed resume or application http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf.
NOTE: Faxed documents take 2-3 business days to process before they are available in the system for HR to view. To complete the job related questions obtain the Form 1203FX by going to the following link http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf. This form must be faxed as a part of your application package for you to be considered for a job.
3. Mail or email your resume (or Optional NAF Application) to the point of contact listed on the vacancy announcement.
4. If you are in the area, you may drop off your resume in person to the servicing CPAC NAF Division.You are highly encouraged to provide all supporting documentation prior to closure of the vacancy announcement. This will speed up the process to consider you for the job if you meet the minimum qualification requirements.
IMPORTANT!: Applicants that chose option #3 or #4 as outlined above, must still complete the job related questions either online or manually (faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them online, go to the 'apply online' button on the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them manually, print the full occupational questionnaire directly from the vacancy announcement and complete and fax the 1203-FX form (http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf) to (478)757-3144.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating. You may contact the servicing CPAC NAF DIVISION identified on the vacancy announcement for additional assistance.
- Not Required
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required