Resume showing relevant experience (cover letter optional).
- SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, which shows career or career-conditional tenure.
- Veteran's preference documentation (if applicable)
- ICTAP documentation, if applicable.
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application. If you applied online and your application is complete, DO NOT fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
To verify uploaded documents have been processed, please wait one hour to ensure they have cleared the virus scan. You can verify that your uploaded documents are attached to your application by checking the Details tab of your Application Manager account https://applicationmanager.gov/ for this vacancy announcement. Your documents will display under the Details tab in the Document area.
If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s), you may fax your supporting documents by following the procedures outlined below:
1. To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is 1165080
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, August 01, 2014 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire.
2. Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf.
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
Faxed documents will take 2-3 business days to process.
Faxed documents submitted with missing information will not be processed. The following will prevent your documents from being processed:
Not using the special cover page mentioned above.
- Missing, incomplete, or invalid Vacancy Identification Number
- Missing or incomplete Social Security Number or name.
Note: If you have documents in your Application Manager account from a previous vacancy announcement they can be opened, copied and saved then reused as an upload file for this vacancy. Uploading your documents will speed the processing of your application for this announcement.