Minimum Requirements: Experience, education or training involving judgment and/or analytical ability in the logistics field. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 24 months experience, education, or training involving detailed knowledge of organizations and their functions in logistical support (i.e., supply, maintenance, quality assurance, facilities). Experience integrating actions of a variety of specialized support activities in order to meet program goals. Experience interpreting and applying regulations, laws or practices. Experience planning and organizing work assignments.
Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) listed below will be used in the selection process. KSAs are important to the entire selection process and should be addressed specifically and completely within the resume'.
1. Knowledge of logistics and maintenance requirements sufficient to function as the primary advisor for the establishment of command logistics policies and procedures.
2. Knowledge of the operational aspects of the organization sufficient to advise senior leadership of actions necessary to sustain or improve the logistical posture of the organization.
3. Knowledge of requirements as defined by the authorized or pending Modified Table of Organization and Equipment/Table of Distribution and Allowances (MTOE/TDA) sufficient to analyze equipment authorizations to ensure desired level of logistical readiness posture is maintained.
4. Knowledge of required logistical actions sufficient to develop and maintain training support and deployment plans.
5. Knowledge of supply regulations and directives sufficient to establish organizational logistics management policies and procedures.
6. Knowledge of logistics accountability sufficient to monitor review and/or inspect logistical requests, receipts, and pending transactions in accordance with command supply and maintenance discipline programs.
7 Knowledge of budgetary procedures and limitations sufficient to advise senior leadership on prioritization, develop an obligation and execution plan, and to monitor requisitions and ensure availability of funds in accordance with command priorities.
8. Knowledge of one or more automated supply databases to retrieve, review, and analyze logistical data on an ad-hoc basis or through recurring and specialized reports.
9. Knowledge of logistical readiness factors and the effects that equipment availability, serviceability, and compatibility have on the overall logistics readiness of the organization.
10. Knowledge of logistical requirements sufficient to plan support for organizational training, deployment, physical security, and strength maintenance activities and requirements.
11. Knowledge of human resource management procedure sufficient to function as the administrative supervisor for active guard and reserve and or military technicians.
12. Ability to process FLIPL's.
Quality of Experience: Level of time is not of itself qualifying. Candidates' experience should be evaluated on the basis of duties performed rather than strictly on the rank of the individual; however, established compatibility criteria/assignments must be followed. The applicant's record of experience training, and education must show possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fully perform the duties of the Miscellaneous Administration and Program Positions.
Substitution of Education for Specialized Experience: A maximum of 12 months of the required experience may be substituted by successful completion of undergraduate study in an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours for 12 months of experience. The education must have been in fields directly related to the type of the work of the position.
Military Assignment: Occupants of this position must maintain continuous military membership in the North Carolina Army National Guard (NCARNG). Assignment to a compatible Warrant Officer or Officer (O3 & below) position in the NCARNG is mandatory. (OFF BRANCH: 88A, 90A, 91A, 92A WO MOS: 91, 92, 890A, 920A/B)
Security Clearance: Employment is subject to attaining and maintaining a security clearance as required by the position (ANACI minimum).
Direct Deposit: The applicant selected for this position will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer Program.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To validate your qualifications for this job, a review of your résumé and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire and supporting documents. If, after reviewing your résumé and supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have misrepresented your qualifications and/or experience, your rating will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.