About the Agency
The FBI must ensure our workforce is fully staffed to continue protecting our nation and combating crime. As a result, the FBI is committed to achieving FY 2014 hiring goals. Effective, May 5, 2014, FBI employees will be precluded from moving to another position within the Bureau by means of promotion, reassignment or change to lower grade unless the new position is career enhancing (Headquarters to Field Offices or Field Offices to Headquarters) or offers a greater promotional potential than the position in which they are currently serving.
Unit: Strategic Initiatives
Location: Washington, DC
Working Hours : 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Serve as a expert advisor and consultant providing oversight and advice to executives, managers, and operational personnel by performing functions which include:
- Broad range of planning, independent research, analysis, and program management functions addressing the most complex issues relative to the Bureau.
- Performs a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative assessments which requires consideration of a large number of variables.
- Develop process management models and conduct the most complex process management/program analyses to identify inefficiencies, streamline processes, eliminate redundancies, develop performance measures, and ensures processes meet valid administrative/program requirements.
- Independently organize and/or conduct extensive, highly complex, and multi-faceted studies involving a wide variety of administrative/program operations.
- Develop strategic plans; identify, project, and prioritize short-and long range goals.