As a Acquisition Program Management Specialist, you will:
- Perform acquisition/procurement planning.
- Advise program officials in planning meetings and identifies program requirements.
- Provide support which enhances and maintains the information technology infrastructure and programmatic applications; e.g., servers, routers, workstations, software applications, and tracking and reporting capabilities.
- Adhere to Federal information technology procurement and acquisition laws and regulations.
- Update and maintain a system of files for all information technology purchases that include the item purchased, purchase source, dates of purchase and receipt, price quote from vendor, and actual cost when delivered.
- Analyzes contractor proposal or estimated expenses, overhead rates, etc., and determines a reasonable fee or profit in view of contractual risks involved and the known proficiency of the contractor.