Department: Department Of Justice
Agency: Offices, Boards and Divisions
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC, DC View Map
Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? Join the U.S. Department of Justice!
The Department of Justice (DOJ) leads the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. As a Justice employee you'll be a member of a team where you can achieve your career goals and apply your skills and talents to our important mission.
This position is located in the External Affairs Division under the Management Services Directorate (MSD), Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), U.S. Department of Justice. The COPS Office is the office of the U.S. Department of Justice that advances the practice of community policing in America's state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies. The COPS Office does it work principally by sharing information and making grants to police departments around the United States.
vacancy is also being advertised under Merit Promotion procedures as
This vacancy is also being advertised under Merit Promotion procedures as COPS-14-1156639-MPP.
- Occasional Travel
- If appointed to this position travel will be required.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- You must undergo a Public Trust background investigation.
- Selective Service Registration is required, as applicable.
- You may be subject to pre-employment drug screening.
- Resume and supporting documents (See how to Apply Section).