CONNECTICUT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
DUTY LOCATION: Construction and Facilities Management Office (CFMO), Hartford, CT
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to provide management and financial administration of programs under the control of the CFMO Supervisor.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
The major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a principal advisor to the CFMO Supervisor regarding resource management.
- Oversees and performs program analysis, including planning, programming, budgeting, funds allocation, procurement, accounts management, internal controls, and reporting.
- Provides expert guidance in the development and preparation of budget submissions, execution and closeout.
- Analyzes and interprets historical information and determines cost factors for negotiated agreements.
- Administers, plans, coordinates, and directs the activities of subordinate personnel. These individuals may be on various types of employment status such as Technician, AGR, or state employees.
- Occasional Travel
- Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability